Search This Blog

How To Unlock The All New MTN Huawei E303 Modem In Ghana


How To Unlock The All New MTN Huawei E303 Modem In Ghana


The reason why you google your way straight to this post here on http://wagachat.blogspot.com is because you want to learn How To Unlock Huawei E303 Modem and other Stubborn Modem.
 To Unlock the New MTN Huawei E303 Modem, read this post and you are done, if after reading you still can't unlock it, may i encourage you to follow the steps again? Because it is ACTUALLY WORKING. So lets get started...
Free Tutorial How To Unlock Huawei E303 Modem
 I figure out that lots of people who are using this modem are looking for real working tutorial on how to unlock theirs, this tutorial will enable you to Unlock Huawei E303 Modem without any problem.
 As at the time of writing this tutorial, the only software that can unlock Huawei E303 for now is DC UNLOCKER.
REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following requirements to unlock the modem. 1. Dc-unlocker software. 2. Dc-unlocker username and password loaded it credits. 3. Internet Connection. 4. the modem you want to unlock.
PROCEDURES: We are going to follow it step by step. Step 1. Download latest version of Dc unlocker from the download store of their official website at www.dc-unlocker.com
Step 2. When you open the site, you will have to Purchase Dc-unlocker credit from the site (www.dc-unlocker.com/buy) OR from their dealers (www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers)
 Remember, you are going to buy credit which is around GH20 from their dealers or buy it directly from them. If you don't have means of transacting cash online, then the option is to look for Ghana Dealer on their website to make the payment for you. Don't worry, they are legit.
 Step 3. Now, Insert and install your modem software on your computer.
Step 4. After installing your modem software, Insert another Network provider SIM on the modem, when it popup requesting for the unlock code click on the "Cancel" Button and close the modem interface.
 Step 5. Then open the Dc-unlocker software you downloaded and click on "Automatic detect" button, wait for some few seconds, it will detect and show your device details.
 Then click on "server" insert the username and password with credit you bought from Dc-unlocker site or from Dc-unlocker dealers, you may chose to click on the "Check Login" button to know the amount of credit on the account and to know if the username and password is valid.
Now click on the "Unlocking" to complete the task. When you click on the Unlocking button, It will connect online and unlock your modem within a minute or two. 4 credits or more will be removed from your Dc-Unlocker.
Step 6. Remove your modem and insert it again. Wait, you have just Unlock Huawei E303 Modem!!! I guess you already know this, Huawei E303 is the latest modem from MTN Ghana, and lots of folks are finding it extremely hard to unlock it. But this tutorial will do it for you with no worries. Now lets share this with friends by hitting the  share buttons.
Secreates: Mind you ,you can use username:doncaprio password:doncaprio but might not work at this time bye! codedguru

15 comments:

  1. Hello Boss, I'm Emmanuel, a student from Ghana. I would be much happy if you could assist me to unlock my Huawei Modem.
    You always helps so I know I would be helped.
    Here is the Modem details....
    Huawei-E303
    IMEI:868988011717284

    May The God bless you for helping me.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Well actually I haven't be able to come online but by the way this is the unlock code for it 44840977

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asare Emmanuel2 May 2014 09:20

    Hello Boss, I'm Emmanuel, a student from Ghana. I would be much happy if you could assist me to unlock my Huawei Modem.
    You always helps so I know I would be helped.
    Here is the Modem details....
    Huawei-E303
    IMEI:868988011717284

    May The God bless you for helping me.
    Thank you!

    To unlcok your Huawei E303, use unlock code . You can get it from any of the online vendors like Mobile-Unlocker.com to unlock it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaa, tweaaa, i thought this shit was freeeeee...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hello Hello! Guys out there
    This WagaNation The founder of this blog.
    Freebrowsing cheats are still working and it's for real. This trick is working on MTN, Vodafone, Airtel and Glo. If are in need of one, all that you got to do it to contact me on Whatsapp number 0554193660 but remember the cost is just 10 cedi you will have to send it to mobile money on the same number. I will be waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need the ulock code for my e303 with imei 867648010874343

    ReplyDelete
  7. 864567017002729 please help me unlock my E303. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls my name is Gideon and i have tried all that i could but not working and i have only 1 attempts left
    huawei MTN
    IMEI:86742402240449
    Model E3531s-2
    Pls send me a reply in my gmail account below
    acolatse23gideon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello guys this is Codedguru ones again (the guy with free browsing cheat). I want to tell you that the free browsing cheat is still working in ghana. It's been time now and we've been trying to bring new things new and there came about one of the fastest browsing networks in ghana which is called GLO...GLO unlimited browsing is back again and rocking in the system. Whatsapp me on 0556833118 and please note that its not for free. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pls help me to unlock MY HUAWEI MTN
    IMEI:865035031547839
    Model:E3372h-153
    pls send me a reply on sms or whatapp or e-mail
    +233241528084 and ernestquarm94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paypal Account Creation
    Hello guys. Do you want to have a Paypal account that you wish to transact your business activities? Do you wish to buy and sell goods online? Do you wish to purchase or to link your visa or MasterCard to your PayPal account in order to pay for something or to pay for an in - app purchase? Well no need to look further. Contact me on 0502253616 on whatsapp or Telegram and let's chat. I will create an account for you and you pay me when you receive the confirmation link. Contact me on whatsapp or on Telegram at 0502253616

    ReplyDelete